Ronaldo's BRILLIANT Reaction to Breaking Men’s All-Time International Goals Record! π
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
congratulations on breaking the world
Record an astonishing
Record to start with and an astonishing
two goals incredible how does it feel so happy I'm very happy not not only because I I beat the record but special for the for the special moments that we that we had two goals in the end of the game so tough but I have to to appreciatewhat the team did we believe until the
end the supporters I'm so glad
how difficult was it for you considering that you missed that early penalty this part of the game is part of the business we sometimes you score sometimes you mistake it's part of the business but i still believe to the end of end of the game so I'm so glad to winning to to score and to winning the game someone said today it's your movieand we're all just a supporting cast.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps

Comments
Post a Comment